Thursday, May 21, 2015

I can not believe there is no cross-buy y on this? I have to buy it for PS4, PS3 and Vita separately

New Minecraft DLC Hits PS4, PS3 and PS Vita This Week – PlayStation.Blog
The Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack enables Minecraft players to explore the Mars Facility from Bioware s Mass Effect 3 and create their own worlds using Mass Effect y textures and craftable items. A themed UI and menus plus 36 character skins and 22 music tracks let players battle Reapers in a blocky Minecraft universe.
The Pattern Texture Pack allows players to decorate their Minecraft worlds with bright colors, beautiful patterns, and knitted animals. The pack also provides a themed UI and stylized texture set that can be applied to new or previously created Minecraft worlds.
+ LavenderMenace on March 24th, 2015 at 11:37 am said:
Can you create levels on Sony versions of Minecraft and upload to the servers for other people to try? In other words, if I used this pack to recreate Thessia, could I share that with other players? Likewise I would like to see other player’s levels.
I bought y the Cartoon and Fantasy texture packs when I upgraded to the PS4 edition, and they don’t show as purchased on any platform. All texture/skin packs are cross-buy. When I try to load them, I get a message that they are demo only.
13
18
@ 20 godrock_73 Nope, could be today, could be later this week, who knows with sony. I just asked 4j studios on twitter if they would inform sony that the dlc and the patch should be released side by side, considering that you need one to use the other. Always count on sony to mess something up, ALWAYS!
Give me the Doctor Who skins and I’ll be set for life. I did see elsewhere that the plan is to get all dlc on all consoles so I guess there’s a hope. Definitely gonna get the texture pack this week. I’ll pass on the Mass Effect stuff since I’ve never played it before.
Really disappointed that I had to spend 15 minutes trying to find an answer as to why I just bought the Mass Effect DLC, that it shows in game that I purchased, and yet I don’t have access to what I just purchased.
It gets lamer!!!!! The Mass Effect mash-up is not cross-buy between the ps3 and the vita, not sure about ps4 but I doubt it. If you have both systems, you’ll have to pay twice if you want it on both systems. BOOOO! BAD SONY, BAD!
29
I can not believe there is no cross-buy y on this? I have to buy it for PS4, PS3 and Vita separately? That is beyond lame. This doesn’t make sense. I see you have done the same for Skyrim. Double/Triple dipping on these packs is not right.
Wait for Sony to push the patch that has the DLC in it. The past two or three, maybe more, DLC sets haven’t worked when the store was updated. I don’t get it, why release the stuff in the store if the patch isn’t up yet.
Subscribe via E-mail:
Forums Playstation@ Home RSS Feeds Events


No comments:

Post a Comment