Saturday, August 23, 2014

August huawei 2013 - greed welfare officials within the ministry can not tolerate parents protect t


Home Office Association of social workers welfare social workers welfare bureaus major internal huawei emergency contact centers foster care child welfare huawei institutes huawei in the diagnosis and treatment of welfare huawei experts from the State Comptroller's written inquiries Events
August huawei 2013 - greed welfare officials within the ministry can not tolerate parents protect their children's rights institutions of the Ministry of Welfare. Therefore, welfare officials are working huawei against the complaints of parents brutally abused their sons on the welfare institutions. Mother's letter S. tells the abuse social services (social huawei workers and leaders Amir Nahum Ido Schwartz) and her adventures in nonsense and slander huawei against inmates and their families Welfare Minister Meir Cohen. I would like to recount to you the story of her life and the life of my daughter. 18-year-old daughter and a half, she suffers from behavioral and easy arrears. Publishing houses in residential facilities because of the difficulty and lack of tools to deal with it. My daughter is removed from the house institution, life became more difficult, and I feel as a mother "in a war without truce" .. At the age of eight houses transferred residence "House of Eden" in Lod. During her stay home it was about two years, one day one of the workers called me and said that one of the nurses struck the home and pulled by her hair ... that angers me, because of the poor relationship with the parent institution! When I arrived at the institution, I went to the manager, when I get angry less than thrilled and even more disappointed ... and I asked the manager, "Why did not you report me this time, and why not contact law? Cmovn..shstika their suggested a failure in dealing with it., And I am a mother Agave the home and support her! when I turned to the law, I saw Mr. Amir Schwartz there, and when required to give evidence in this case, I heard him say to the investigator, "I'll cancel this case, I have a brother-he was a cop he would take care of it, and in addition said the investigator" that This is a crazy mother. " It was decided that my house will pass to another institution, which greatly influenced the home, and because of that, she had to go through the mental balance. huawei She moved to an institution called "Eye Three". huawei And I as a mother I have always been "on the alert". Of course I'm talking about a child with behavioral problems that accompany even mild retardation, and because of this, her days were "good", and the days not so "good". Days after the Board changed this institution, and the role of The Director ", the social worker has worked in this institution. That the principal huawei did not fit so that my house will stay in this institution, because I'm a mother, "nagging" .. always worried and wanted to, and she says "It's very difficult to work in front of me", and they could not accept constructive criticism ... they have always been right !!!! She always looked for the moment the right to take the home institution. One day, one of the therapists hit my daughter in Aczit most, as a result of the beatings, he broke her rib, and Amtomot (blue marks) around the eyes. course to talk with the principal before every move I made (that I knew she was her child did not stay there, and I was very nervous that), and she promised that she would be behind huawei me every step I take, after seeing the home with bruises shocking. course I trusted her (the principal), and turned to the law, and from the hospital to my house will get treatment . And from that moment on, things changed. She took advantage of this incident, and had engaged Mr. Amir Schwartz, I have no idea what she was talking with him, but I get a phone call from her, and she tells me with such confidence "to bring back the bees shelter, we do not will pop you to the gate," and hung up in my face The Pont. At first I was in shock, before she recovered and called Amir Schwartz, who also gave his approval that my house will not return to the institution. I was helpless, I did not know what I'm doing. I went to community social worker and told her everything. Following Sha"os spoke with everyone, she came back to me and told me "you can not return the child to a". huawei I was not given any warning huawei and did not know who else to turn. The child will be left at home with two difficulty and no one cared. During this time, Amir Schwartz determined that we get to the Jerusalem yeshiva, and I need to get to the home. (The ride was Ghnum..biti got on the bus and went on a rampage) and when we Lmkom..hotz huawei hearing insults and slurs, any solution would not let me. Amir Schwartz said, "There's nothing to do, and we are aware of the difficulties of the child at home, but you'll have to hold her up to being held everywhere." Whereas, Mr. Ido Nahum said, "You do not know what impression you have the Ministry of Education". During the meeting, a home go into "run amok" and shouted .. "Nah ... nah ... do not hit Li..zh Koab..dii enough huawei ... I could not see my house in need Zo..oshalti them .." What was happens huawei to me if I beat her relentlessly? .. sure I follow bars. Of course Amir Schwartz, Ido Nahum, and administrators huawei viewed the same institution at the same time, while they support the same therapist severely hit home. They did not care what goes home .. during the time that my house was at home, I collapsed and I had to receive hospital huawei treatment, and continuing care at home (balls psychiatrists). Hodshiim..hia later moved to the shelter, "dew" from where we lived. Past year and a half of my house is staying home This idle .. is not going to learn, and has no employment, which leads the domestic unrest and the difficult environment Lhtngot. During her stay, meetings were held with Amir cm and supervisor huawei Mary Schwartz, sitting Zo..hotz threats have not heard anything that can benefit home (such as employment). Their Ltzein..shmtra important to me is to keep my home Mmni.scmh less I see and hear, how they will be easier to work !! They told me that it will pass the North (my village), and if I it is assumed they will turn to the court to issue an order !!! Hthhnti them to help me get her to school Zv"r from where we lived, and they would not listen., huawei I want it to be next to me ... This girl Sli..hia a big part of my life, can not think it away from me and I can not support it in moments difficult, and I see it as a normal cm times a week and every weekend she comes home !!!! Institution called "Neve Dove", Mr. Amir was ordered Schwartz to go see my daughter's home and decide whether it is appropriate institution. Institute is an area in Kfar Saba, and Sov..hm trying to keep my house from me. I am very afraid huawei that it will move to another place far away from me, the girl needs Li.oani need Lh..ci just for her and for

No comments:

Post a Comment