Sunday, January 12, 2014

Nobel Prize winner Orhan pamuk nonfiction prose of the book


Nobel Prize winner Orhan pamuk nonfiction prose of the book "The Other View" and part of ...
What is the worst thing to be happy? I'm often curious about this. Now, I'd always thought about it. I've told many times bad and stupid people are able to be happy, at times I do not even think, is not wrong to be happy and to have to Mgajmari.
With his four-year-old daughter Ruya I'll go along the sea, then I'll be the happiest person in the world. What is most like the happiest person in the world? Undoubtedly continues to be the happiest person in the world. So he knows that every time the same - how to do things that are important. And that is precisely what we do, things like always.
1. First, I'll tell him: Today we are so - so am running sea shore. Try again Ruya is to move closer xbox 720 to that time. But his sense of timing is a little fishy. For instance, he suddenly come to me and say, "not time yet?"
Maybe five minutes later he came back innocently asked, "Daddy, sea shore leave now?" After some time, give me a stake in or Ruya voice asks, "So are you running right now?"
2. It seems that time will never come out, but he gets time. Ruya your swimming costume is sitting in a four-wheel pram. There are some towels, a swimsuit and straw bag that I go a bit weird - Identify shifts in his lap before pushing the car on the way I am.
3. When we go through the cobblestone streets along the way then opens his mouth to say Aah Ruya. When the stones xbox 720 are Kdkdhate car so he let's - Aah is converted. Ruya stones are wasted by the song! We both heard him laugh.
4. The simple and short way to the sea shore ends soon. Plunge down the stairs to the sidewalk next to God & #

No comments:

Post a Comment