Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 (58) December surface (25) :) 1: The day before Christmas / soda bread and ponichkovi m .. 2:


This project surface is almost over and I suspect that you you sick of my posts as much as me. I admit commitment along photos recipes and ideas proved much bigger than I thought. I hope somehow surface I contributed to your Christmas spirit. I lost it at times. Load at the end of the year and many emergencies always surface influence. I miss the Sabbath day, but I do not get it. However, I happily surface hang around the house with a camera, a laptop or a book and enjoy the feeling of togetherness. Children fireplace, Christmas tree, mulled surface wine, stewed pork in wine sauce. Trivial and so enjoyable classic.
I think I can afford a little extravagance of time, and I feel that I deserve it. Today even qualify for a half-day skiing. Hopefully next embarking not this time next year :) After a short nap, I decided surface that it is still time to complete the project, surface and it is high time to put a Christmas wreath on the door. I do not like coupes, but this took no more than 15 minutes
I used small and medium-sized tree balls, fir boughs and ribbons. Tied with wire to the wooden base so that in January will disconnect everything and pull the wooden base for Palm Sunday and Easter, when they will be adorned with something else and theme of the season.
Rumi, for me was and still is a pleasure to stop by every day to you. You write so fascinating, the pictures are so captivating and ideas - incredibly original, I do not know whether it is possible to weary someone. You are an endless source of inspiration. Happy Holidays! Reply Delete
I do not only do not I'm tired of this colorful marathon, but even peek several times a day to see if there is a new post. I have an experience from the beginning of the blog that I posted every day for a month, but do not think I'll repeat it. You're a hero and certainly wear publications mood and ideas, and when I know I will show something new, the expectation is sweet. Happy Holidays! Reply Delete
Yeah Rumi much beauty, comfort and ... togetherness ... I like you to visit my mom, and for baddni night will dump the sister :)) I love these holidays and even love the "light" madhouse of my big Italian family ... would not be Christmas without it :) In this line of thinking did not meet you somewhere surface on the slopes today to fly my half? ;)) bright and beautiful Christmas Rumi! Your home is filled with health, love and happy moments shared! Reply Delete
Thank you very much! Really! Not merely formal, because you left a comment, but because somehow, entering every day here on the blog and share with my preparation, I became part of my Christmas :) Reply Delete
Crock Pot (11) Decorations (22) Desserts (85) Small ideas (8) Multikukar (9) coffee in. .. (21) beverages (9) Holidays surface (39) Travelogues surface (28) Fish (12) Manual work (6) Salads (16) Sweet (5) Soups (7) pasta (25) Cakes (35) Photography (31) Dishes surface without Meat (28) Meat Dishes (25)
2013 (58) December surface (25) :) 1: The day before Christmas / soda bread and ponichkovi m .. 2: Christmas wreath 3: Pork fillet with crispy buttery crust 4: Homemade marinated salmon with horseradish sauce 5: The next day 6: In the beginning 7: To do 8: Winter town 9: Desperate confession of one fuudblogar before Christmas ... 10: 11 Luck: Pumpkin Whoppie pies / pumpkin cookies with cream ... 12: In winter color 13: Cozy Soup 14: Beloved, a favorite, most beloved, sweet apples ... 15: Christmas surface under a blanket 16: Happiness on a stick 17: Natural materials 18: English apple pie 19: Late of St. Nicholas Day 20: Pumpkin Time 21 Terry 22: Russian classic with pears and cinnamon 23: Winter thumbnails 24: Garlands of hearts November (11) October (3) September (1) August (2) July (4) May (2) February (3) January (7) 2012 (78) December (10) November (4) October (4) September (6 ) August (7) July (4) June (4) May (6) April (14) March (4) February (4) January (11) 2011 (96) December (28) November (7) October (9) September (6) August surface (3) July (3) June (3) May (9) April (6) March (8) February (7) January (7) 2010 (89) December (11) November (7) October (10 ) September (4) August (11) July (5) June (9) May (6) April (6) March (11) February (9)
Start
Christmas surface cake with cheese and fortune / Festive Bread with Feta Cheese surface
Cardamom thins recipe (biscuits to welcome surface in the New Year!)
Chinese Cabbage and Leek Salad with Goji Vinaigrette
Jin salmon
Merry Christmas!
Cadeaux gourmands # 3 - Sels aromatisés au piment d'Espelette ou à la sauge ou aux noisettes
Ponque de ron y frutas secas
Healthy Substitutions In Cooking {Meatless Monday: Creamy Avocado Potato Salad}
For Midsummer in retrospect Forest mushroom and sweet
How to make Chai Tea Latte
Vive la France! (And a few missing oeufs ...)
79 Ideas
Lovenordic Design Blog
Geninne's Art Blog
P

No comments:

Post a Comment