Monday, May 5, 2014

Today I decided to try to bake this cake. Perhaps you are wondering how I came to him. About a week


I'm sick, so I can certainly imagine what I would do. Even in a bad mood that I can fix my friends and family! I do not want to look like a cell phone addict, but this time I must admit that I am very grateful to the application SNAPCHAT. It is becoming more and more popular. I have snapchat installed in October and I'm still having fun! :)
Snapchat is an application which allows you to take a picture and send anything to your friends, colleagues or just anyone. Magic snapchatu is that you can illustrate a caption to a photo finish plus you also set the number of seconds at this picture can anyone watch! So you can send funny or unflattering photo yourself and you can be sure that the man she saved or not showing it on! :) Use the snapchatu can even send video, but it often happens to me (and I'm not alone) that I do not play. (
People are resourceful and almost everyone has a screenshot, so you can then take a picture. And there's an app Snapsave that the pictures / photos stored. With this, but you worry about it, because who does not understand the meaning and uses Snapchatu.
I'm sick, so you can imagine Certainly what I would do During the weekend. Fortunately I have my friends and family, Who can fix my bad mood! I do not want to look like a cell phone addict, but this time I must admit That I am very grateful to the application SNAPCHAT. It is Becoming more and more popular. I have snapchat installed in October and I'm still having fun! :)
Snapchat is an application Which Allows you to take a picture and send anything to your friends, Colleagues or just anyone. Especial thing about snapchat Is that you can illustrate a caption to a photo finish plus you Also set the number of seconds at this picture can anyone skyrim wiki watch! So you can send funny or unflattering photo of yourself and you can be sure That the May anyone save it or not showing it on! :) You can use the snapchat to send a video, but it Often happens to me (and I'm not alone) That I do not play. (
People are Resourceful and almost everyone has a screenshot, so has a Possibility to take a picture of your snap. And there's an app Snapsave That the pictures / photos stored. But do not worry about it, WHO Because it does not understand the Meaning and uses Snapchat.
Today I decided to try to bake this cake. Perhaps you are wondering how I came to him. About a week ago I had tasted in sou ...
2014 (19) April (2) March (3) January (14) Sweet Afternoon GLITTER NAIL POLISH Chanel-make up H & M GO GOLD Ball season Skin Care in Winter Lipstick / Lipstick Apple mud pies with maple syrup / Apple pies Beyoncé-... Pretty Hurts Snapchat Follow skyrim wiki us on bloglovin! A mole on the cake plate! skyrim wiki The Carrie Diaries Friesian cake 2013 (1) December (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment